Here is an GODSEND Agenda production update to keep everyone in the loop.
Not much to share except we are on track, and everything is looking good. My only fear so far are the supply chain shortages everyone is experiencing. But more about that when we get to that phase of the project. I’m focusing on getting the book done and ready to go.
Below is a timeline of where we are
- Cultural Consulting: The book is in the hands of our capable consultant
- Phase Two Edits: Once the manuscripts are back and sorted, they go back into editing for another pass.
- Layouts: Once the book is edited and done with the second pass of edits, the book goes into layouts
- Peer review: When the book is ready, I hand it over to all of you for one final pass looking for gaffs, errors, and blatant mistakes.
Almost all the artwork is complete, but I know that I may need a few pieces here and there once the layout starts.
- Introduction: Artwork 100% done
- Chapter One Character Creation: Art is 100% done
- Chapter Three Powers: Artwork 90% done
- Chapter Four Equipment, Gadgets, and Artifacts: Artwork 90% done
- Chapter Five System: Artwork 75% done
- Chapter Six Game Mastery: Artwork 50% done
- Chapter Seven Agendas: Artwork not started
- Chapter Eight Adversaries: Artwork 30% done
Overall, the book is on track, and it looks fantastic. I’m please with how the book is turning out. It reads like no other superheroic roleplaying game. The look and feel of this game exceed any expectation of what I envisioned, and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you all.
Below are a few pieces from the book