“practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty” – Anne Herbert
February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day. Let’s be good to one another and spread love like you’re patient zero. No grand gestures are necessary; give what kindness you can and touch someone’s soul in a positive way.
- Be kind to someone at your gaming table.
- Tell someone that you care for them.
- Hug someone.
- Buy someone a coffee or tea.
- Uplift someone, and be human.
- Love the people around you.
Visit the Random Act of Kindness Foundation
#MakeKindnessTheNorm #RandomActsofKindnessDay #RAKDay
One small gesture can move a mountain. Much Love!